Koch Chemie Felgenblitz Säurefrei FB is a powerful pH neutral rim cleaning gel on the basis of a special neural ingredient. Burnt onn brake dust, rust traces and other inorganic particles are gently and thoroughly removed from the wheel’s surface. The viscousity of Felgenblitz Säurefrei FB creates greater sit time for the product on the wheel, thus allowing it to penetrate the soil more effectively to promote more efficient soil removal. When the product has re-acted with the inorganic soil on the wheel surface, the product will change to a red/purple colour. Just like the Koch Chemie Reactive Wheel Cleaner; Felgenblitz Säurefrei leaves behind a glossy surface with a light sealant too, so water will tend to bead off the wheels when they have been cleaned.
- Koch Chemie Felgenblitz Säurefrei Rim Cleaner (Fb) is safe for virtually all wheel surfaces.
- We recommend taking care on sensitive uncoated metals and testing on an inconspicuous area if the wheels are a sensitive finish.
- Koch Chemie Felgenblitz Säurefrei is made in Germany from the highest quality raw ingredients.
Areas of use:-
Aluminium, steel and chrome rims. With sensitive rims like polished aluminium, check for material compatibility beforehand on an inconspicuous area.
Directions for Use:
- Ensure rims are cool to the touch
- Spray undiluted product directly on to the required surface
- Allow product to dwell for 3 to 6 minutes
- Stubborn areas may require agitation with an appropriate brush or sponge.
- Rinse thoroughly with high pressure water, ensuring that all traces of the dirt and product have gone.
- Repeat the procedure in case of stubborn dirt.
- With sensitive rims remove all traces of the product from wheel nut holes and recesses and where necessary dry.
Do not use on hot surfaces. Do not let dry.
This product information can advise you only without obligation. Liability on our part can not be derived.Please check whether the product is suitable for your application. We will be pleased to assist you.