Koch Chemie Active Foam AF is a mild alkaline 9.5 pH, highly concentrated, phosphate and NTA free foam with intensive aroma for gantry washing systems, wash systems, self-service car washes and hand washing. The extremely high ratio of anionic surfactants creates a unique foam formation as well as an intensive and paintwork protecting cleaning performance which promotes self-cleaning and therefore the service life of the brushes. The attractive and long-lasting odour of sandalwood provides an intensive fragrance experience.
Koch Chemie Active Foam AF is optimally suited as well for biological service water treatment plants. VDA conform to class A: reaction time max. 5 min, max. application concentration 1:100.
Areas for use:-
Gantry washing systems, wash systems, self-service car washes, hand washing, etc
Dilutions for Use:-
- For a snow foam lance apply 50ml per litre.(50ml to 950ml water in the Foam Cannon)
- Hand Washing – Dilute a minimum of 4ml per litre in your wash bucket (e.g. 20ml for 5lt).
- For Car Wash Equipment – Because of its higher product viscosity (lower delivery capacity of the dosing pumps) the product may have to be diluted beforehand.
- Self-service high-pressure washing: 1:300.
Directions for use:-
- Apply over the whole surface, allow to react for a short time
- Use a high-pressure cleaner to rinse off thoroughly.
- VDA conform to Class A: reaction time max. 5 min, max. application concentration 1:100.
A General Application Guide.
The below graph is an indicator of what products are best suited as a maintenance pre-wash, depending on the protective products that are on the surface. It’s up to the user to decide on the amount of chemical energy required to safely remove as much contamination as possible. Even though the best course of action is to wash frequently, limiting the amount of chemical energy required, it’s not always achievable, so we’ve also listed what options are suitable for occasional use after longer periods between washes.
Important to note that we recommend taking a holistic approach to your vehicles exterior and also preserving sensitive materials that are commonly overlooked such as plastic and rubber trim with the use of Plast Star PSS
Do not use on hot surfaces. Do not let dry. Before using, check suitability and compatibility.
This product information can advise you only without obligation. Liability on our part can not be derived.Please check whether the product is suitable for your application. We will be pleased to assist you.